Summoners War: Sky Arena Wiki

Fire Monkey King - Mei Hou Wang

Grade:

Type: Defense

Obtainable from: Mystical Scroll, Mystical Summon, Temple of Wishes, Fire Scroll, Legendary Scroll

Devilmons: 9 Devilmons

Awaken bonus: Increases Attack Speed by 15.

Essences to awaken:

20 High Fire 10 Mid Fire 15 High Magic 5 Mid Magic

Skills

Leader Skill

Increases the Defense of ally monsters by 33%.

Monkey Wand (400%)

Attacks with the Monkey Wand and stuns the enemy for 1 turn with a 35% chance.

+ Lv.2 Damage +5%

+ Lv.3 Damage +10%

+ Lv.4 Damage +10%

+ Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +15%

Fire Monkey Wand (720%)

Attacks and decreases the Defense for 2 turns with a 75% chance and recovers your HP by 25%. (Reusable in 3 turns)

+ Lv.2 Damage +10%

+ Lv.3 Harmful Effect Rate +10%

+ Lv.4 Damage +10%

+ Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +15%

+ Lv.6 Cooltime Turn -1

Gold Headband (Passive)

Gains immunity against inability effects and increases your Resistance by 5% and your Attack Power by 20% whenever you're attacked. Accumulated up to 10 times. [Automatic Effect]

Stats

Stat Priority : Crit R%, Crit D%, Atk%

Base stats
Speed Crit. Rate Crit. Damage Resistance Accuracy
100 15% 50% 15% 0%

Level Stars HP Atk Def
35 5 Min: 4200
Max: 7140
Min: 285
Max: 484
Min: 290
Max: 492
40 6 Min: 5715
Max: 9720
Min: 387
Max: 659
Min: 394
Max: 670
Awaken stats
Speed Crit. Rate Crit. Damage Resistance Accuracy
116 15% 50% 15% 0%

Level Stars HP Atk Def
35 5 Min: 4560
Max: 7755
Min: 299
Max: 509
Min: 323
Max: 549
40 6 Min: 6195
Max: 10545
Min: 407
Max: 692
Min: 439
Max: 747